Team coaching & seminar: a process supporting collective performance
Whether the team is new, whether it wishes to align itself around new challenges, whether it wishes to strengthen the quality of relationships, Talentis supports the team’s highlights for a few days or several months.
The team is becoming aware of how it operates and is gradually becoming a group of employees united around common ambitions and operating methods.
Among all the organization aspects affected by the current changes, the notion of team is particularly involved. The latter tends to disappear more and more to be replaced by the notion of community:
- Managers or leaders often manage projects that include many people who do not belong to their teams.
- Talents get organized by skills and disrupts traditional hierarchies and organizational structures.
- There are more and more freelancers within organizations. They represent the driving forces of the team that must be learned to integrate
- Many changes require teams to be supported. In addition to technical or commercial innovation, collaboration is one of the factors of a company’s economic performance. Today, collaboration is the first pillar of tomorrow’s business (both for the organization itself and for its employees)
- Team coaching differs from traditional team building in its duration and frequency. It brings together individuals around the group’s operating modes to strengthen its ability to work together and collaborate. Its objective is to support long-term dynamics and collective intelligence around the success of ambitious projects.
Talentis assesses the current situation with you, diagnoses the team’s needs with regard to the desired situation.