Talentis accompany many different objectives and customize its offer depending on each talent request and objective (checked and aligned with the objectives the company wish the talent to work on):
Examples of topics :
- Knowing oneself better: focusing on ones strengths and building professional and personal development plan
- Succeeding in taking a new position
- Engaging and driving team
- Optimizing impact and influence
- Innovating by creating a space for brainstorming
- Defining the future: building a vision and a strategy
- Prioritizing and managing time efficiently
- Managing ones energy in the long run
- Building a clear career path
Strengthening strategic intelligence, by aligning rational, emotional, intuitive, and relational intelligence.
Strategic coaching helps talents streamline their focus and integrate the various facets of their strategy into their overall vision and practice.
- Following through on a strategy deployment.
- Outlining change resistances.
- Mobilizing the right key players and teams to achieve success.
- Raising team awareness on performance issues.
- Aligning aspirations and ambitions,
- Optimizing team performance
- Engaging key stake holders and managing professional visibility and network
One to one coaching methodology and steps:
- Agreeing on the coaching objectives together with the company, the talent, and coach in order to ensure a shared focus regarding the results to be achieved by the end of the coaching.
- Scheduling 1.5 to 2 hour sessions every three weeks that ensure active engagement, experimentation, and learning.
- Chosing between face to face or on line distant coaching