Improve trust among team members to boost efficiency and corepsonsability
- Fostering trust and open communication among team members.
- Building strong commitment to shared goals,
- Improving team’s efficiency and collaboration.
- To foster trust and to renew solidarity.Boosting co responsibility and autonomy
- Clarifying conflicts and misunderstandings
- Co writing team ground rules
- Testing new agile and open cooperation modes
- Conducting interviews and identifying the team’s desired results, taking stock of the team’s current goals, needs, and their understanding of current conditions.
- Setting team coaching objectives with both the team leader and the team members.
- The team works alongside the coach in defining criterias to measure progress.
- Holding a seminar to highlight the best ways to collaborate, based on the results of the team’s interviews.
- Accompanying the team after the seminar during several working session to anchor the results and assess team’s progress in the way they collaborate.